31/05/2013

lazy day

hey everyone! i've had such a busy week this half term! so today was my do nothing day hehehe :) basically i've seen all my friends during the week, and went to town, park, shopped a bit, everywhere! today i've been really lazy and watched the Kardashians non stop lol and i've also attempted to paint my nails so they look like watermelons, a bit of a fail i know but i really like nail art hehehe, i  wanna do more though and need some more nail art ideas so tell me some good ones!  :) 




8 comments:

  1. Oh my god, he was so good! And I don't see anything wrong with watching The Kardashians all day haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah your so lucky! hahah its addictive isn't it!

      Delete
  2. you are someone amazing, I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nails :)

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rings!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely manicure!!! Great pictures as well! Gladly followed you on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove your rings! <3

    http://ninapineda.com

    ReplyDelete

thankyou heaps for your lovely comments! i read and appreciate every single one! check back soon because i'm trying to reply to them more heheh ly x