26/05/2013

oh baby you're my consolation

hey everyone! well basically i wanted to share a few of my 'inspirations' with yous because i haven't done one of these posts in a while :) yeah that's all really, i've also added one of my favourite songs i'm obsessing over right now, SRSLY I'M OBSESSED OK! its by chris malinchak and called so good to me, i'ts like my summer tune and ultimate happy song right now lol, hope you enjoy hehehe :)



Chris Malinchak by So Good To Me on Grooveshark

pictures from tumblr and weheartit, click on links and follow me! :)

2 comments:

  1. The Celine bag in the middle is so beautiful! I love the neon color<3

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

thankyou heaps for your lovely comments! i read and appreciate every single one! check back soon because i'm trying to reply to them more heheh ly x