30/06/2013

new nikes and an iPhone 5

hey everyone! ah I'm so happy heheh I picked up my new Nike IDs yesterday and I'm so pleased with them! They're stefan janoski's which I designed myself, I've had my eye on some for ages now and ahh I'm just really happy ok lol outfit soon :)))
                
and also omg I got an iPhone yesterday as well yay me! I've had a broken blackberry for ages so that's made me really really happy so I can blog on the go  and tweet again finally hahaha :))) I'll get Instagram soon i guess, when I do I'll post a link hehehe hope you're having a nice day, oh yeah and tell me some good apps to download :))) 



4 comments:

  1. ahhh those nikes are awesome! pretty jealous. also i am way to addicted to instagram, haha its so great but so bad
    taylah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! <3
    Follow?
    Visit my blog, www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im soo jealous! your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow each other? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those nikes are awesome!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete

thankyou heaps for your lovely comments! i read and appreciate every single one! check back soon because i'm trying to reply to them more heheh ly x