20/09/2013

friday



hey you! I'm back! sorry I've taken a bit of a hiatus hehe :) but well let's face it I put more effort into my blog than my school work hahaha ( i'm sure you can back me up on this one ) and I'm a huge procrastinator too so well I sort of had some catching up to do lol  (◡‿◡✿)

But yeah my week has been good ( apart from endless homework amounts, I can't deal at all) netball training went well and I got this massive folder, it's this new England netball thing and we have to fill it out every week omfg

And oh yeah a few weeks ago I bought he new The 1975 album AND IT'S SO PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN hehehe I love matty healy so much ugh (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫ tbh it's kind of annoying that everyone loves them now because of Harry Styles's tweet like r u serious m8. Am I the only where things like this get on ma nerves? Idk haha but yeah hope you had a fabulous week ok love ya  (◡‿◡✿)

2 comments:

  1. I know that feel girl, when everyone starts liking something because of some celebrity. It cheeses me off sometimes hah. Hope all is well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw yisss same it's pretty annoying hehe, thankyou gal! :) x

    ReplyDelete

thankyou heaps for your lovely comments! i read and appreciate every single one! check back soon because i'm trying to reply to them more heheh ly x