30/09/2013

my weekend


hey everyone! so as i mentioned in my last post its my birthday tomorrow! and i had the most fab weekend to celebrate :))))
i went personal shopping in topshop in oxford circus and it was so much fun, basically they pick out outfits for you and put them on a rail and you just try them all on and pick what you want, it was heaps of fun hehe! 
me being sassy oh yisss (✿◠‿◠)

i bought so so so much like over £300 worth omfg ( i got all my birthday money early hehe) but i've decided to show you everything in outfit posts to come!

but yes i bought clash magazine at the train station on the way home purely because of The 1975 bit, can't deny matty healy on the cover I JUST HAD TO OKay

but anyway after my fab shopping experience (haha) i went to this really rad restaurant called The Breakfast Club in Spitalfields, i recommend it so so much if anyone gets a chance to go there let me know! it is ultimately a breakfast cafe but has a super good lunch and dinner menu too aswell, it is seriously the coolest place, i left my camera at home and my phone ran out of battery so i don't have heaps of photos but the american pancakes are beautiful trust me

and oh yeah just to add the fact that the wallpaper in the toilet was My Little Pony, that's how brill this place was  (✿◠‿◠) until next post everyone, I'LL BE 15 HEHEH  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)






1 comment:

  1. this cafe looks great & a day of personal shopping in Topshop!? whats not to love! perfect birthday weeeknd :)

    ReplyDelete

thankyou heaps for your lovely comments! i read and appreciate every single one! check back soon because i'm trying to reply to them more heheh ly x