02/01/2014

surprise bitch and happy new year!

SURPRISE BITCH


I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF ME

... i really hope you guys have seen the ahs gif all over tumblr and understand the joke i'm trying to make..


(but if you havent nrvm)

HAHAHA I TOOK AN EVEN LONGER HIATUS DIDNT I !!???
so HEY! Basically i've had a sudden burst of motivation i guess, maybe its this whole new year vibes thing??
idk man im SO happy to be back to blogspot hehe 
and idk how you guys find the time and effort to post so much either like wow you really have your lives together and u rock ! 
but YEAh, i really hope you all had a wonderful, fabbity fab christmas and new year! i really enjoyed mine with my family and ah it was so cute :) :) my new years eve was hilarious too, i went to my friends party had a really lovely night with about 15 of us from school it was fab ! 
(✿◠‿◠)
so everyone, lets ignore the fact that the last post on this blog was before halloween 2013 and in which i was declaring how i am going to blog more, and share a few december/january favourites with you ok ?
LOVE THESE AH: real techniques brushes, flume deluxe edition, river island sequined skirt (i'll style that in a post soon!), jewel hip flask, gilly hicks perfume, chanel blush, benefit perfume 'ring my bella', all of which actually i got for christmas (aswell as tickets to see the 1975 in april may i add !!!!!! i was so happy i like cried ok)

ooh and alexa chung's book 'IT' go buy it ok it's very very good ! 

ok yes i know the image quality isn't great but i can't find my camera battery so i took them from my iphone, sorry!
SO that's all for now, maybe we will see another post in the next few days, but then again maybe not.. but we probably will.. but i'm not promising.

OH YES bc its the new year n stuff i might make a small few design changes soon! so to the very few readers i have left, i hope you all like 
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・
until next post ! love y'all  x

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE alexa chung's book! I'm currently watching season 1 of ahs... season 1 was better in my opinion, but I can't wait to catch up to season 3! evan peters is the most adorable psychopath ever!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah YEA i love her so much its my fav book atm! ah omg yesss agreed! x

      Delete
  2. nice :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I like your blog btw. It's so cute!
    Hey, hey, I was just wondering if you could maybe check out my own blog. I just really started and I would like some, you know, criticism. (nothing mean tho haha)

    http://www.booksandbraids.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thankyou heaps for your lovely comments! i read and appreciate every single one! check back soon because i'm trying to reply to them more heheh ly x